|Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP|
|Wednesday, 24 February 2010 04:04|
Founded in 1988, we have advised on some 400 company sales with an aggregate value in excess of £3 billion.
Our clients include private companies, financial institutions and fully listed public companies with typical transactions falling broadly within the £10 million to £200 million 'mid-market' value range.
Cavendish is unique in that it has only ever acted for vendors of businesses and as a result has built up an unrivalled specialist expertise in managing the company sale process. We never face the potential conflicts of interest experienced by most other firms, who advise both purchasers and vendors.
Cavendish is a member of M&A International Inc., the world's leading alliance of specialist mergers and acquisitions advisors and investment banking firms. With 43 offices in 41 countries, M&A International offers unparalleled global coverage, access to the international market and local representation.
Cavendish’s expertise and success in selling businesses is acknowledged in our being named UK Corporate Finance Boutique of the Year at no less than eight leading industry awards ceremonies in 2007- 2009.
Latest From SME Web
- Third of UK financial services still shun WiFi due to security reasons
- How to ruin your chances of referrals
- Employers miss commercial value of health programmes
- SMEs put larger businesses security at risk owing to lack data protection protocols
- FCA bans and issues largest ever fine of nearly £1m on a retail sole trader
- Lloyds Banking Group plc and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc set to be sold off by George Osborne before election