|Tesco ends eight year struggle with sale of Japan business|
|Wednesday, 31 August 2011 08:40|
The supermarket chain has today announced that it is to sell the smallest of its international retail businesses.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Follow @theSMExpert on Twitter
Latest From SME Web
- Sony considers giving up part of entertainment arm
- SSE plc's rise in profits angers customers
- Marks and Spencer Group plc looking to turn around clothing sales with new autumn and winter collection
- Yahoo! Inc's acquisition of Tumblr shows that the digital media company "means business"
- Majority of UK business owners would set out on their own again despite difficulties
- Rise in complaints from small businesses about bank loans