|Lloyds Banking Group plc named 'Business Bank of the Year' for seventh consecutive year|
|Monday, 28 May 2012 08:54|
Other shortlisted banks in the category were Barclays, HSBC and Royal Bank of Scotland/Natwest.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Follow @theSMExpert on Twitter
Latest From SME Web
- Sony considers giving up part of entertainment arm
- SSE plc's rise in profits angers customers
- Marks and Spencer Group plc looking to turn around clothing sales with new autumn and winter collection
- Yahoo! Inc's acquisition of Tumblr shows that the digital media company "means business"
- Majority of UK business owners would set out on their own again despite difficulties
- Rise in complaints from small businesses about bank loans